Distance Matters: For optimal audio quality, please refrain from holding the device too close. Maintain a distance of at least 30 cm when speaking. This should help eliminate distortion and static in your recordings.
Quiet Environment: Recording in a relatively quiet environment will improve the accuracy of your transcriptions and minimize an unwanted background noise.
Handle with Care: Avoid rubbing the device in your fingers while recording a note to prevent any interference from external noise.
Speak Clearly: You shouldn’t need to raise your voice or exaggerate your speech. The microphone is designed to capture clear audio without the need for such measures.
First seconds: In the initial few seconds, exclude the recording during the first 3-4 seconds following the activation of the device. The audio quality will improve as time progresses. Note: this refers to first production units only, we are working on fixing that.
If you’re experiencing issues where Senstone tracks aren’t being processed or are getting lost, consider the following troubleshooting steps:
- Close and reopen the Senstone app.
- Ensure that your app is up to date by checking for the latest version on the App Store or Google Play.
- Unpair and then pair the device again.
- Perform a factory reset on the device by pressing the side button of Scripter for 8 seconds. After the reset, a brief purple LED flash indicates completion. Reconnect the device. Note that a factory reset will delete all tracks on Senstone, so use this option cautiously.
- Ensure Senstone Scripter is charged.
- Download the Senstone app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Create an account within the app.
- Activate Bluetooth on your smartphone.
- Connect Scripter: On iPhone, navigate to Profile -> My Senstone and select the available device. For Android, click on the Senstone icon in the upper right corner, then click Find Scripter. Note: Avoid attempting to connect Scripter through the general Bluetooth devices list in your phone’s settings.
Senstone Scripter is now ready for use. It will remember the connection for future use, automatically reconnecting when needed.
- Green: A green LED signifies that Scripter is actively listening and recording your voice.
- Blue: A flashing blue LED indicates that Scripter is disconnected from your phone.
- Red: A red LED indicates that Scripter is charging. If the LED turns red when you press a button, it also signals that you should charge the device.
- Purple: After a factory reset of the device, the LED briefly turns purple, signaling that the reset was successful.
If you’re aiming for premium transcription quality, our Accurate subscription plan is tailored just for you. With options for monthly, quarterly, or half-year plans, Accurate ensures flawless transcription and meticulous structuring of your notes. It possesses an advanced understanding of industry-specific terminology, abbreviations, and private nouns, guaranteeing precision in every transcription.
To embrace the clarity offered by Accurate, just navigate to “Your Account” in the Senstone app and follow the links to purchase a preferred subscription plan. Happy using!
Senstone Scripter currently supports dictation in 17 languages:
Note: Before using the device, please ensure that you’ve selected your dictation language. English is the default language. You can easily change it in the settings if needed.
Stay in the know
Learn more about our fresh offers and product updates as soon as they are released